An investment activity of JSC «NC «KTZ» is focused on the implementation of a set of actions concerning assurance of a stable operation of railway transportation in improve the quality and safety improvement of transportation services. Spending plan of the development of JSC «NC «KTZ» companies group for 2015 is approved by a decision of the Board of Directors of JSC «NC «KTZ» in the amount of 366,047 mln. tenge, including capital investments – 364,247 million tenge.
An actual appliance of the capital investments plan was in the amount of 312,308 million tenge (86% to the plan), or 77% by 2014.
Main factors that influenced the nonfulfillment of development costs in the reporting period are: optimization of investment projects in the framework of the accepted program for the preservation of financial stability of JSC «NC «KTZ» and its subsidiaries for the 2015, delay of terms for carrying out of bidding procedures, delay in receiving conclusions of the state expertise on a developed DED and feasibility study, improper performance of contractual commitments by contracting organizations, the postponement of the development at later dates, etc.
The following large projects were implemented during a reported period:
1. Works are continued at the following railway lines:
2. The following projects were implemented within the framework of the «Nurly Zhol» program:
3. Implementation of «Energy dispatching traction of automated control system» is continued, the applied investment volume is in the amount of 3,561 million tenge with the plan of 3,561 million tenge (100% to the plan)
4. Development of the Astana station railway junction including a building of a railroad complex, the applied investment volume is in the amount of 41,587 million tenge with the plan of 35,003 million tenge (119% to the plan), the reapplication is within estimated cost
5. Implementation of «Construction of multifunctional ice palace» project is continued, the applied investment volume is in the amount of 21,676 million tenge with the plan of 29,048 million tenge (75% to the plan).
6. Locomotives fleet renewal: the application is 30,634 million tenge (49 units) with the plan of 30,189 million tenge (52 units), or 101% to the plan; among other things, 30 units of locomotives were purchased (19 units of Evolution series) and 19 units of locomotives were thoroughly repaired.
7. Freight wagons fleet renewal: the application is 11,354 million tenge (857 units) with the plan of 13,772 million tenge (1 073 units), or 82% to the plan; among other things 857 units of freight wagons were purchased (a thorough repair was not performed).
8. Passenger cars fleet renewal: the application is 21,377 million tenge (156 units) with the plan of 21,244 million tenge (155 units), or 101% to the plan; among other things 153 units of passenger cars, 3 units of passenger cars were repaired with the help of a thorough repair.
9. A thorough repair of a track bed structure: the application is 14,142 million tenge with the plan of 9,070 million tenge (156% to the plan); is accepted, according to work completion, 313 km of a way
10. Infrastructure refreshment and rehabilitation: the application is 32,382 million tenge with the plan of 60,476 million tenge (54% to the plan).
11. Improvement of administrating and social condition of laborers work: the application is 1,479 million tenge with the plan of 1,744 million tenge (85% to the plan)
In addition, according to «Acquisition of stakes» title, the application is 3,645 million tenge with the plan of 1,800 million tenge (203% to the plan).